Beta-Carotene Papain Renewal Serum
A mild exfoliation serum for sensitive skin. Beta-carotene is a precursor to Vitamin A; papain is an enzyme derived from papayas. May be used on pregnant or lactating women.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Gently exfoliates to reduce visible wrinkles
Apply every night on face, neck, and chest after cleansing. Apply moisturizer if needed. Reduce usage if flaking occurs.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate): is a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (d): is an orange pigment found in many plants; it is an antioxidant; it is a precursor to Vitamin A.
- Papain: is an enzyme derived from papayas; it digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside: soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of ECM.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne, heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, reduces redness.
- Allantoin: improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, reduces inflammation.