Hydrating Moisturizer improves the appearance of wrinkles with intense hydration. It binds moisture in the skin, soothes, calms, and strengthens capillaries.
A favorite for those with dry and dehydrated skin.
- Binds moisture to the skin to reduce wrinkle depth
- Boosts collagen to improve appearance of wrinkles
- Soothes and heals chapped and irritated skin
- Enhances UV-B protection
After cleansing and toning, apply moisturizer to face, neck, and chest.
- Shea Butter– ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil– high in Vitamin C and A and has a strengthening effect on capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent, and it is used to soothe and heal irritated, chapped skin.
- Honey Extract (MelhydranR)– antibacterial and healing, assisting in wound repair and alleviating bruising. Its humectant properties keep the skin moist to prolong hydration.
- Algae Extract (Seaweed)– an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder– soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.