Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub provides gentle yet powerful cellular turnover. Combining Retinol (Vitamin A) and jojoba beads to clean, soothe, and polish the skin.
Retinol encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores while jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells. Kojic works to lighten age spots and blemishes left from scars.
Those looking for exfoliation for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin should try this scrub/mask.
- Lessens visible aging
- Lightens discolorations
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Assists in healing and rejuvenation
Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation. For non sensitive skin types, use daily after cleansing. Massage retinol 2% exfoliating scrub into the face, neck, and chest for one full minute. Rinse and follow with toner. Optionally, Retinol 2% Scrub may be left on the skin, as a mask, for up to 5 minutes. If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
- Jojoba Beads: Provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid: Lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol: Dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon): An astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L): Enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract: Encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.