Acai Berry Moisturizer
This moisturizer contains dimethicone to provide a long lasting silky smooth feel; glycerin which is an emollient, lubricant and humectant; Olivem® and squalane to restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier and best of all, it is acne safe!
This product is great for normal, combination, and sensitive skin but it is really a favorite among our acne clientele who need more moisture, especially when using strong correctives.
Antioxidants protect from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
- Rich in Vitamins B, C & E
- Excellent antioxidant properties of the Acai Berry
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Promotes healing and collagen synthesis
- Acne Safe
After cleansing and toning, use morning and night on face, neck and chest.
- Dimethicone – a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) – a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane – a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry – native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids – balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid – naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids – assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. They constitute membranes of living cells, and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder – soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) – acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.