Charcoal Clay Cleanser
Charcoal Clay Cleanser is infused with charcoal and kaolin clay to absorb environmental toxins. Kaolin clay absorbs sebum, removes impurities, and helps prevent clogged pores. Vitamin C is added for antioxidant support.
All skin types love this cleanser, including sensitive. This is our most popular cleanser for removing makeup, including eye makeup. It is very gentle and makes a good first cleanse.
- Pairs beautifully with Glycolic Cleanser
- Helps cleanse sebum and impurities from the skin
- Freshens and purifies the complexion
- Great for problematic and/or oily skin
- Contains vitamin C for antioxidant support
Morning and evening, apply Charcoal Clay Cleanser to dry skin with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern; gently remove with a warm washcloth. Normal to oily skin types should mix this cleanser with Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
- Kaolin: Absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Glycerin: Acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Charcoal Powder: Helps attract and pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract: Imparts astringent effects upon the skin.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil: An uplifting, refreshing and reviving essential oil. Helps to detoxify and purify the skin.