Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Glycolic and Retinol Pads are for all skin types to lift irregular pigmentation. They are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
Can be used for all skin types as they address issues with aging, hyperpigmentation, and breakout all in one product. These pads break up surface oil to refine pores and reveal fresh, healthy skin. Kojic and arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
- 50 pads
- Provides surface renewal and resurfacing
- Purges and exfoliates
- Removes oil and debris
- Prevents future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- Lightens pigmentation spots
After cleansing, wipe pad on the face, neck, and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer. We also recommend following with a good SPF 30 sunscreen following use of this product as it can increase the skin's sun sensitivity. Sensitive skin types will want to start with using these pads only a few nights per week, working up to more.
- Glycolic Acid (2%): Gently inspires cellular renewal without causing inflammation, deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation, assists in refining skin texture and healing breakouts
- Arbutin (4%): Limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%): Inhibits tyrosinase and also lightens existing pigmentation naturally, comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects
- Retinol (1%): Vitamin A derivative that causes ”forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging