- Refines pores and renews the skin
- Reduces visible wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Reduces acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended use is only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Apply to dry skin with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern avoiding eyes. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Try mixing with a creamy cleanser. Use throughout the week, whenever your pores need a deep clean and/or weekly as a mask.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid: a supportive alpha-hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin: limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.