Vitamin C Green Tea Serum
This anti-aging serum revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides that protect against free radical damage, lessen the appearance of wrinkles, brighten, tone, and encourages fibroblast activity.
Can be used on all skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
Apply in the morning after cleaning and toning and follow with a moisturizer. Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.